INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Users can access certain features of the SSA Soft Sites without disclosing Information. Users may be required to register for access certain content/portions of the SSA Soft Sites.
- Information collected. The SSA Soft Sites may ask you to enter, or may collect in other ways, Information including your name, phone number, e-mail address, geographic location, age or age range, other demographic (personal) information/data, and browser history (Internet sites
- Information regarding the computer hardware and software you are using when you visit the SSA Soft websites may be collected automatically. This information may include: the IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Any personally-identifiable information you give us will be used only to provide the product, service or information you have requested, like a quote for a project or product or services information. Unless you specifically consent to let us do so, your personally-identifiable information, including your e-mail address, will not be sold, rented, licensed, or otherwise shared with third parties.
- The non-personally identifiable information we gather may be used to improve our Service
- SSA Soft also reserves the right to disclose Information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the requirements of law, the orders of a courts or agencies, and/or other legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of SSA Soft or others; and/or (c) protect the personal safety of users any of the SSA Soft Sites or other persons
- The SSA Soft site may provide hyper-links to third party sites. SSA Soft encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to visit via hyper-links on the SSA Soft Sites so that you can understand how those web sites collect, use and share Information. SSA Soft is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, acts or omissions of third-party web sites and their owners/administrators.
- A cookie is a text file that contains small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web site. A cookie is then sent back to the originating web site on each subsequent visit or to another web site that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a web site to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: allaboutcookies.org
- Accepting cookies may permit you to be logged on the site automatically, and if you decline cookies, you may not be able to sign on automatically or experience the interactive features of the site or other sites you visit, and you may experience technical problems receiving current information from such sites if cookies are disabled.
USE OF WEB BEACONS
SSA Soft website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons, that permit SSA Soft to count the number of users who have visited those pages and allow collection of other website statistics, such as the popularity of certain content, verification of system and server integrity, etc. Web beacons are not intended to give SSA Soft access to your personal Information. Web beacons collect limited types of information which may include a cookie number, the time and date of a page view.
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through any blogs that may be hosted on the SSA Soft website may be collected and used by others. You should assume that any personal information you provide at any blogs on the SSA Soft website will become public.
If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian access and use the SSA Soft website for you. You are not permitted to use the Site and should not send any information about yourself to us through the website.