|Job Title: Software Developer||Position(s): 1|
|Functional Area: Software Development||Location Northville, Michigan|
|Gender: Any||Career Level: Mid Level|
|Posted On: 2022-05-12||Min. Degree: Masters in Computer Science|
|Job Type: Full Time/Permanent|
– Gather, document and analyze user requirements and develop solutions of business problems.
– Design, development and maintain applications.
– Design, develop and implement component-based client-server, n-tier applications using object oriented and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
– Develop SMS applications and implement interactive SMS mobile campaigns.
– Develop web services to interface with different applications.
– Write code for alerts, process refill reminder responses and report activity in reports.
– Review customer requirements, discuss and obtain the solution sign-off from customers.
– Monitoring development and support quality assurance activities.
– Coordinate projects activities with operations, and customer support teams.
– Troubleshoot and fix bugs in applications. Prepare system documentation and user guide documentation for end users.
– Position requires a master’s degree in Computer Science.
– Work location: Northville, MI